5 and a half years ago, my life consisted of sleeping,burritos and dropping entire paychecks on the Victoria's Secret semi annual sale. I was pretty sure I knew what motherhood would be like. I was wrong. I had visions of sanity,a clean home, and cats that weren't locked in the closet after being soaked with a 4 year old boys urine. Yes, I thought motherhood was one beautiful lucid moment to the next

...and then came Sam.




Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Sam: Happy Mudders Day Mommy

Me: Thanks baby

Sam: Daddy told me to say that

Me: That's okay, I know you mean it.

Sam: What does it mean?

Me: Today is a day that you show your mom how much you love her. It's called Mothers Day.

Sam: Do I have to come out of your rib cage again?

Me: You came out of my tummy, and no...you do not have to be born again.

Sam: I have to poop

Me: Okay

Sam: I need you to wipe my butt

Me: Okay

Sam: Can you wipe my butt on Mudders day?

Me: Especially on Mudders day

3 comments:

  1. I hope my future son asks me to wipe his ass some day. (tear)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is so funny & cute! I love the way he said "i need you to wipe my butt".


    I'm following your blog, do you mind to visit me? o(^O^)o Hope you can stop by and follow if you like it o(^-^)v


    From Rabbito ♥ ☆ラビトのブログ☆

    ReplyDelete